A superhero pair of maternity leggings just for mums! These maternity leggings provide the ultimate in comfort and support during pregnancy, postpartum and there after!
- Our leggings have been medically endorsed and are proven to help with pain during pregnancy and to promote recovery post-partum.
- Are you sick of see-through leggings?
- Frustrated with leggings that slip down?
- Fed up with leggings that don’t have mum’s needs in mind?
- Given up on leggings because they irritate your c-section scar?
- Can’t find leggings to wear over, or under your bump from one day to the next?
Cadenshae’s ‘Classic Full Length’ Bondi Blue maternity leggings are trusted by thousands of mums worldwide. But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what just one of our many mums had to say…
“Love these leggings!
Gorgeous colour and even more amazing fit during pregnancy. These are so comfortable and of really high quality. I will definitely be getting more in other colours as these will take me through pregnancy and beyond.” Kelly.
The ‘Classic Full Length’ Bondi Blue maternity leggings provide a flattering smooth shape and keep you supported in all the right places with the right amount of stretch for all day comfort. The high waistband/compression panel can be worn over, or under the bump during pregnancy and worn up or folded down for extra belly support in postpartum. The waist line has been specially designed to scoop low so it doesn’t irritate a scar if you’ve had a c-section.
COLOUR: Bondi blue.
SIZES: XS to XXL.
STYLE: Maternity leggings.
LENGTH: Full length.
FEATURE: High waistband for versatile support.
FEATURE: Premium non see-through fabric.
FABRIC: 73% Polyester / 27% Elastane.
WAISTBAND: 87% Nylon / 13% Elastane.
Our leggings are loaded with love; they’re made to make you feel great while you’re busy being you! But don’t forget to treat them with love too! Follow these best practice care instructions:
- Cold machine wash with similar colours.
- Use a wash bag to protect your leggings from other items.
- Don’t bleach, iron, tumble dry or dry clean.
- Don’t use softener; it diminishes the compression in the fabric.
- Line dry in the shade immediately.